The Decepticons : Disappointing products

/
0 Comments
Most of the time, products i talk about are products that I love and enjoy using.
However, there comes a time where things get a little bit weird. Here are some of the products I came across that weren't my favorites.
dolce gabbana the one


Klorane's Energie Shower Gel for dry and sensitive skin was suppose to be stimulating and tonifying but, the scent was too light, fleeting and did nothing to make me feel awake nor energized.
His gel consistency transforms in a basic foam and cleans well.
Regardless of what the brand says on this shower been parabenes and pheneoxyethanol free, it contains far more disturbing ingredients.
Even if Klorane is a pharmacy brand, products are not cheap. For how much it costs, it wasn't exceptional...at all.
klorane gel douche energie

The second one, D&G The One Collector shower gel is a huge deception for the sole reason that the scent wasn't at all what I expected.
I am a fan of D&G's The One line and I'm really sad to say this but the scent has nothing to do with the scent of the perfume. 
dolce gabbana gel douche the one

I manage to use it all but it was like The Escape from Egypt; it felt more like a Navy Seal bootcamp -just because of how long i held my breath under the shower- than a luxurious spa.
I've tried several luxury bath/shower products such as Lancôme Miracle Shower Gel, Guerlain L'Instant or Estee Lauder Sensuous Silk and so far i had a good run. But, since i had this misfortune, i will not jump back on the luxury wagon right away.
If you're planning to invest in a luxurious bath item, i'll recommend that you take a whiff to make up your mind, the scent can vary from the perfume's.

Vichy is a well-known French Pharmacy brand specialized in skincare. They have really good products such as Normaderm's line but this Nutri Extra Hand Cream just isn't good.
This hand cream is for dry/very dry sensitive skin and the hydrating effect is suppose to last a day and prevent dryness after washing hands throughout the day.
They have an horrible dirty socks scent and they don't sufficiently hydrate normal let alone dry hands.

vichy nutri extra creme mains

The price range - between 4 and 6€ - isn't cheap for something that ain't working. However, i've found a cheaper but very effective alternative, Atoderm hand cream from Bioderma.

Caudalie regenerating concentrate Pulpe Vitaminée
I reviewed this serum in an oil form a while back and i was content with the results.
But, after a certain time, i stopped using it on my face because it started to make my face more oily.
CaudaliePulpeMainTo finish the bottle, i am using the last drops on my decolleté and neck.
Fortunately, they discontinued this and replaced it with Polyphenol.

That's it for now in hopes i don't have more disappointing products.
Thank you for reading me, take care!
                                                    version française


You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.