A quick fix with Sanoflore's Corrector Magnifica

/
0 Comments
Getting rid of my acne scars is a goal of mine as I already spoken about it when I reviewed products like the Even Better Clinical Dark Spots Corrector from Clinique, or the Dark Spots minimizing Serum from Sephora on my French blog.

Even if i want to regulate my production of sebum, I am not safe from getting some pimples here and there.
Guess what? That happened again and this time when things went sour, i decided to give the Serum Magnifica from Sanoflore (a brand specialized in organic beauty products from L'Oreal Paris) a try.
It is a high precision rescue corrector which has an action on shine, pores and imperfections.

Usually, i try to adapt my routine: I eat more healthy and change my skincare routine to suit my needs.But this time it was an emergency. 
So is It good, bad, or ugly?

Packaging and texture
The product comes in a tiny textured, and opaque plastic tube. The tip reminds me of eyes products. Even if the tip is tiny and rigid, that doesn't affect the distribution at all. I even like it because I can easily control what amount comes out.

magnificacanule
The gel-like texture makes it really easy to use. However, you must not be lazy and take your time applying it because when it dries, it leaves a film on the skin which makes it a little harder to work with.magnificademo
Ingredients
Aqua/Water•Mentha Piperita Leaf Water/Peppermint Leaf Water*•Alcohol Denat**•Glycerin•Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch•Perlite•Dehydroxanthan Gum•Arginine•Salicylic Acid•Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil*•Citral•Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil*•Menthol•Geraniol•Limonene•Satureia Montana Oil*•Eugenol•Cymbopogon Nardus Oil/Citronella Oil*•Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Oil/Clove Flower Oil*•Nepeta Cataria Oil*•Origanum Heracleoticum Flower Oil*•Thymus Vulgaris Oil*•Thyme Flower/ Leaf Oil*•Mentha Piperita Oil/Peppermint Oil*•Linallol•Citronellol•Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil*•Isoeugenol•Citric Acid
*ingredient from organic farming
**ingredient transformed from an ingredient issue from organic farming

Sanoflore is an organic brand so it's not a shock to see that some of his ingredients are from organic farming.
The norms in Europe are far more strict than the ones in the US so this makes this product even better. 
This formula is paraben-, SLS-, silicone-,mineral oil-free.
The plants from which the ingredients are from, are grown without pesticide which seems pretty straightforward for organic ingredients but isn't very easy to achieve because as you may know, pesticides are volatile, so nothing can really guarantee that the plants aren't corrupt unless all the farm nearby are also organic farms. That's why Sanoflore grew their plants in a region in South East of France (Vercors) with very little pollution.

This serum contains patented essence of organic lamiaceae and mentha piperita in high concentration, as well as salicylic acid. 
They act upon bacterial proliferation, sebum oxidation, shine and the inflammatory state.

My experience
The first thing that I like with this product, before even getting into the grit of its purpose, is the versatility. It can be used in the morning, at night, or whenever you want over the course of the day.
It is a icy gel that gives a nice refreshing and calming feeling. It is very clever for those of us with sensitive skin.
It has the great smell of essential oil which is relaxing and wears off rapidly.
Even if it doesn't dry the skin, it doesn't hydrate either. So you have to make sure that your skin stays hydrated.
I applied it day and night and i saw tremendous changes in a week. My T-zone was about 60% less shiny that it was and my comedos dried very fast.
However, even if this serum is supposed to tighten pores, i didn't see much a difference on my pores.

I bought this serum because i wanted a quick fix and that is exactly what it did do.
Don't be fooled by its tiny waist; a little goes a long way.

If I compare this gel to La Roche-Posay's Effaclar K, I find that Sanoflore's corrector works faster. However, I wonder if that effect lasts.
With my sensitive skin it is almost always a double ended sword situation because I can have products that work but are too harsh for my skin or are suitable to my skin but are not that good. I am very content with this gel from Sanoflore because not only it is very gentle with my skin, but it is also very good.

The 15mL cost around 15 and 19€.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this high precision corrector. Sanoflore's Magnifica line is very complete and i am eager to test out more products.

I also wanted to thank my readers. You guys are awesome!
I didn't expect to have that many people taking the time to stop by. Your support gave me more confidence and made me want to go even further. You will definitely read more from me.
Cheers
yO



You may also like

No comments :

Powered by Blogger.